The REOLINK 4K 16 Channel NVR has proven to be an excellent choice for my home security needs. With its compatibility with REOLINK IP cameras, setting up a comprehensive surveillance system has never been easier. The NVR’s reliable performance ensures that I can monitor my property without any glitches or interruptions. While there may be minor limitations in playback and customer support, the overall functionality and quality of this NVR make it a worthwhile investment for anyone looking to enhance their security camera system. The REOLINK security combo has truly exceeded my expectations.
- Works perfectly with Reolink IP cameras, allowing for easy management of up to 16 cameras simultaneously.
- Plug and play setup with Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability, eliminating the need for separate power cables for each camera.
- Integrates with smart Reolink cameras, enabling advanced features like human/vehicle detection, motion-triggered spotlights, and two-way talk.
- Limited recording storage capacity, as the built-in 4TB hard drive only allows for about 6-8 days of recording with 5MP cameras set at the highest setting with audio.
- Lack of phone support for technical assistance, as all support is provided via email.
- Compatibility restricted to Reolink cameras, limiting the options for camera upgrades with higher optical zoom or different compression standards.
The REOLINK 36 Channel NVR is a reliable and user-friendly network video recorder that seamlessly integrates with REOLINK IP cameras. This versatile NVR is perfect for both residential and commercial security systems, thanks to its business-grade storage capacity and expandability options. The upgraded design of the NVR enhances its functionality, and the integration with smart REOLINK cams offers even more convenience. The REOLINK security combo is a high-quality and efficient solution for anyone in need of a reliable and feature-rich security camera system.
- Works perfectly with all Reolink PoE 12MP/4K/5MP/4MP cameras and Reolink WiFi cameras with DC power.
- Can manage up to 36 Reolink IP cameras simultaneously.
- Contains three HDD bays supporting up to 16TB HDD each, providing ample storage for recordings.
- Does not support battery-powered cameras.
- Requires separate PoE switches for expanding the system.
- No HDD included, additional purchase required.
The REOLINK 4K Outdoor Cameras (RLC-820A) have truly exceeded my expectations. These cameras offer exceptional performance, reliability, and ease of use. With advanced features such as human/vehicle/pet detection and 4K Ultra HD videos, I can rest assured that my property is well-monitored. The easy PoE installation and multiple recording options provide flexibility in setting up the perfect surveillance system. Additionally, the real-time motion alerts ensure that I am promptly notified of any suspicious activity. The REOLINK security combo with these outdoor cameras is a top-notch surveillance solution for any home.
- Human/Vehicle Detection – The REOLINK 4K Outdoor Cameras are equipped with on-device detection technology to identify humans and vehicles from other objects. This allows for more accurate threat detection and reduces unnecessary alerts.
- 4K Ultra HD Videos – These cameras provide 4K Ultra HD video quality, which is 1.6 times clearer than 5MP and 4 times clearer than 1080p. This ensures that details around your home or store are reproduced perfectly in live streaming and playback.
- Easy PoE Installation – Thanks to the power over Ethernet (PoE) technology, these outdoor cameras can transmit videos and receive power simultaneously via only one network cable. This makes for easy plug-and-play installation and a reliable connection.
- No microSD Card Included – The REOLINK 4K Outdoor Cameras do not come with a microSD card included, so you will need to purchase one separately if you want to save videos locally.
- Limited Reviews – While the product has a rating of 4.5 out of 5 stars, there are only 346 reviews available. This may make it difficult to gauge the overall satisfaction and reliability of the cameras.
- Blue Iris Compatibility – Some users have reported that setting up these cameras with Blue Iris software can be frustrating and may result in issues with the camera stream. This could be a drawback for those who prefer to keep their camera stream in-house without using external software.