About Local SEO
All you need to know to get started & improve your SEO
Every small or multi-location business can grow their business and attract more customers using local seo. We explain what local search optimization is, and why using a local SEO company can help improve your online visibility.
Local SEO is a great way to market your business online. It helps businesses promote their products and services to local customers in the exact area they’re looking for them. Local SEO uses a variety of strategies — one to get your site ranked on search engines like Google, Second is business directories such as Yelp, Superpages, Foursquare, Yellowbook, Google My Business listing, Bing Places for Business page, localized content on your website, online reviews and other strategies.
Tons of customers use local search every day to find businesses in their area. You can help increase your chances of getting found by these potential customers, by working with a local SEO company like Wired Byte IT Solutions.
Local SEO services offer a very targeted online marketing approach. Local SEO companies allow you to position your business on search engines and other online platforms so you’re seen by potential customers — on their terms.
What’s the pricing for SEO ?
Search Engine Optimization Services: SEO Pricing
The cost of SEO services varies depending on what is included. Most SEO projects in 2018 cost between $350-$2,000/month based on the scope of the project.
At Wired Byte IT Solutions, we are 100% transparent about our costs and what is included in our SEO services.
To learn more, check out this page, and Contact Us today!
SEO, or search engine optimization, can be and typically is the most expensive part of having a website. You always hear everyone saying “Oh yea, you need a website…”. Which is true, but just having a website does NOT mean it will earn you money or business. Search engine optimization is the process of getting your website ranking on the search engines. Ranking on Google, Yahoo, and Bing ( top 3 search engines ) is not easy as build a website and you rank. First search engines must ‘trust’ your site, to know you are trust worthy of sending traffic to.
Many companies out there offer SEO services on many, many different pricing scales. We think SEO packages are not truly fit for everyone. Not every website needs the same thing as the other may. SEO may cost low as around $ 499 a month upwards of thousands and thousands for large high competition business’s.
To get a FREE, no obligation SEO Quote for your business, please contact Us today.
A few of the things to consider in a SEO ( Search engine optimization ) monthly retainer package is :
- Number of keyphrases optimized
- (Keyphrases with less than 1M results)
- Web server and on-page analysis & reporting
- Keyphrase research and selection
- Predictive keyword analysis
- Meta tags (Title & description)
- Optimization of robots.txt & GoogleBot crawls
- Creation & registrations of sitemap.xml
- Google My Business optimization
- Mobile site optimization (if applicable)
- Information architecture audit
- Google Analytics setup w/ conversion tracking
- Google Analytics traffic analysis
- Local search optimization
- Setup of website sitemap
- Image optimization
- Link redirect audit
- Custom 404 error page setup and optimization
- Schema HTML tags
- Canonicalization analysis & domain unification
- Initial SEO copywriting articles or blog posts
- Quarterly web page freshness updates
- Initial link analysis and disavow
- Ongoing quarterly keyword reporting
- Ongoing quarterly competitor opportunity reports
- Internal linking restructuring & optimization
- Linkable content promotion
- Header Tags Optimized (Ex. H1s)
- Duplicate content analysis
- Social media monitoring software
- Keyword rank checker access with weekly updates (if requested)
- Website usability analysis
- Universal SEO (Video, Maps, Images, News)
- Continual building of relationships with online bloggers and webmasters
- Link reclamation
- Website design analysis
- Video and image xml sitemaps
- Searcher experience analysis (long-clicks, pogo-sticking, bounce rate, etc.)
- Link baiting and content development
- Channel Specific Call Tracking
- General Call Tracking