Lubbock Web Hosting
Speed, Reliability Web hosting made EASY and AFFORDABLE.
Without hosting, no one can see your website. To get your website online, you need to marry up your Wired Byte IT Solutions hosting with a domain name and then upload your content. Easy, right? Right, thanks to: 1-click setup, generous storage & bandwidth, easy, on-the-fly resource upgrades and 24/7 security monitoring. Instant setup for WordPress, and many other CMS solutions. Literally have your website online within minutes.
It’s hard to believe anyone would want to harm your website, but they do. Thankfully, our security team is on the job 24/7 to meticulously monitor, thwart suspicious activity and deflect DDoS attacks.
Our 1-click app install makes it easy to build your site with the app you love. Need a CMS? Joomla and Drupal are yours for a click.
You have 125+ apps available with cPanel hosting.
Web Hosting Features
- Flexible, Easy to Use Control Panel
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- Unlimited Sub Domains*, FTP Accounts, and Email Accounts*
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
* = On select packages
cPanel Control Panel
- Latest cPanel Control Panel
- Website Statistics: AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, Referrer and Error Logs
- Instant Shopping Carts, Blogs, Portals, Forums, Counters, and Formmail
- Password Protected Directories and Custom Error Pages
- Web Based File Manager, Hotlink Protection, IP Deny Manager, Redirect URL
Programming & Databases
- MySQL Databases with phpMyAdmin Access
- Programming Language: CGI, Fast CGI, PHP 5 and 7, Ruby on Rails, Perl, Python, SSL
- Programming Modules: Curl, CPAN, GD Library, ImageMagick
- System Management: SSH Access and Cron Job Scheduling
- POP3 / IMAP Email Accounts with SMTP
- WebMail Access: Horde, SquirrelMail, RoundCube
- Receive your email to your phone via IMAP Support
- Prevent spam with SpamAssassin
- Autoresponders, Mail Forwards, Email Aliases, & More
- Instantly install over 60+ open-source scripts with just a click!
- WordPress Hosting – Host your very own WordPress blog
- Joomla Hosting & Drupal Hosting – Professional CMS Solutions
- Magento Hosting – Free E-commerce platform for your own store
- Wiki Hosting – Start a Wiki web site with MediaWiki
Website Hosting Questions – You asked, We listened…
How does web hosting work?
Once you purchase a Web hosting plan, Wired Bytes IT Solutions stores your site on one of our servers and assigns it a unique DNS. The DNS serves as the address that allows people around the world to find and view your website. This unique address is required in order for people to view your site.
By purchasing a website hosting package, you’re basically buying space on one of our servers. It’s similar to the space on a computer’s hard drive, but the server allows your website’s files to be accessed from anywhere.
What can I use to build my website?
You can build your website in several different ways – from hand-coding with HTML to using a website builder program.
If you require a lot of functionality and versatility from your website, you’ll benefit from programs and applications that can help you build your site. Our Web hosting plans give you access to free, server-side applications that can be used to develop and customize your website, including popular Content Management System (CMS) applications like WordPress® and Joomla!®.
How do I transfer my web pages to your server?
If you’ve built your website in a HTML editor, like Dreamweaver or Microsoft Expression Studio, you have to upload your website files via FTP (File Transfer Protocol). We have a built-in FTP File Manager that you can access in our Hosting Control Center.
However, if your files are larger than 20 MB, we recommend using the tool FileZilla, which works with Windows®, Mac®, and Linux® operating systems, or other third-party FTP clients. If you have a previous host, Contact Us, about importing your cPanel backup and restoring your site, email, everything to the way it is now.
If I already have a website, can I transfer it to your web hosting?
Moving your website to Wired Byte IT Solutions is a simple process. If you have access to your existing website files, you can upload them through our Hosting Control Center or via an FTP client. If you don’t have a current copy of your website, you should be able to request one from your current website hosting provider.
If you have any questions along the way, our support team is here to assist you. We can help you determine the best method for transitioning your website to a Wired Byte IT Solutions account.
-Third-party logos are marks are registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.